Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MAC TEMPERATURE RISING HAUL & SWATCHES

MAC Temperature Rising Collection: (Left to Right) Bare My Soul Quad. Ripe for Love Blush, Hot Nights Blush, Liquid Passion Lip glass, Feel My Pulse Lipstick.

 I promised you swatches. You're gonna get swatches! Here's what I got from the Mac Temperature Rising Collection. Packaging pictures, swatches and my first impressions. Enjoy!



Bare My Soul Quad



Swatches: (Top row left to right, bottom row left to right)



Thoughts: I liked this entire quad. Every single color is highly pigmented. Not one con! I did not use primer in these pictures and still got decent pigmentation.

Blush: ( Left to Right) Ripe for Love & Hot Nights


Swatches: (Left to Right) Hot Nights & Ripe for Love


Thoughts: Ripe for Love felt rather chalky and dry, but was well pigmented. I'm hoping this doesn't look ashy on my cheeks. I thought it would be a deeper orange in person. You may have to add Fix + after application to bring out the intensity of this blush if you're near my skin complexion.

Lips: Feel My Pulse Lipstick & Liquid Passion Lipglass

Swatches: (Left to Right) Feel My Pulse Lipstick & Liquid Passion Lipglass


 Thoughts: Feel My Pulse applies semi-sheer in my opinion. Not completely sheer, but definitely not opaque. It can easily be built up. Liquid Passion was of course nice and pigmented. I'm not a fan of Mac lip glasses, because they're usually too sticky for my taste. I prefer creme sheen glasses because they're usually non-sticky and creamy, but I love peachy beiges so I had to get this. I will definitely be using Liquid Passion this summer.

Well that concludes my swatches and thoughts! Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment