Thursday, August 1, 2013

Revlon Spring/Summer Releases! Plus NEW Super Lustrous Lipgloss shades & formula!





While racking up on some of my favorite drugstore products I noticed Revlon had some new release. They also had some new Super Lustrous Lipglosses, in a new package. My biggest concern was is the formual going to be the same ... And it wasn't. But is that good or bad?

Swatches & Thoughts on everything pictured above after the jump .







Well the formula definitely wasn't the same. The new Super Lustrous Lip Glosses are much sheere and have more of a moisturizing effect than the originals. This to me is good and bad. I like the moisturizing effect, but the color was definitely lacking in my opinion. For someone with a lighter skin complexion these might work. But on my lips they almost all looked the same with the exception of . Pink Pop definitely wasn't popping like it used to. You can see the comparison in the pics below.



 
 
After seeing this I definitely rushed to a few stores that still had the old ones in stock and got backups of whatever my favorites were. And not to my surprise Pink Pop -my favorite of favorites- was sold out. I did manage to get Lilac Pastelle though. I won't be purchasing anymore of the new ones unless the up the pigmentation.
 
 
 

 
 
I also got 2 of the new Revlon Lip Butters. Wild Watermelon and Sorbet. Sweet Tart is a permanent. I was quite pleased by these. The were true to color, super moisturizing and super pigmented as you can see from the swatches below!




And last but not least I got 2 Revlon Color Burst Lip glosses in Atomic Pink and Orange Glow. Maybe the Atomic Pink will satiate my craving for the original Pink Pop. Color pay off for these were very well also.




 
 
Now for something new. This can be used for the lips or cheeks and I won't be using it for either. It was not moisturizing and was very waxy. It took me atleast 4 swipes to get good pigmentation out of this for the picture you see below.
 
 


And that about sums it up! Hope to see you on my next haul and feel free to leave comments about any suggestions you may have ;)


1 comment:

  1. Shop Cheap Human Hair Wigs, Cheap Lace Front Wigs, Human Hair Weave, Lace Closure Frontal With Affordable Price From Senior Virgin Hair! Best Brazilian Hair For Sale! Professional Hair Vendor, Professional Service & Low Wholesale Price.Curly Headband Wigs

    ReplyDelete